Scale your business with Google Ads
Show up when people are searching for your products or services with Google Ads that work.
Google Ads is an advertising space in Google’s search engine where advertisers bid for certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to show in Google search results the moment someone is searching for products or services like yours. Set a monthly advertising budget and you’ll never go over it, plus you only pay Google per click.
It is important to choose the right keywords and write compelling, high CTR ads that are relevant to your industry. This is where we can help you.
Get on top of businesses like yours with successful Google Ads.
What we do:
We’ll maintain your Google Ads monthly to keep you on top of your competitors:
Different Ad Campaigns
Based on your business goals, there are a few different campaigns we can create for you:
Search campaigns allow you to show your business to people who are actively searching for your products and services. Google does this by allowing you to place your ads within the vast network of search results.
- Get more sales, web visitors and leads
- Target relevant people who are actively searching for the products and services your company offers.
- Get to #1 on google by creating successful search campaigns
Display campaigns allow your ads to show up when people are browsing their favourite websites, watching a youtube video, browsing apps or checking their Gmail account.
- Help you find the right audience at the right time
- Creates new audiences based on your current audience
- Google constantly optimises your ads over time to learn what audience works best for you
- Allows you to capture your audience with appealing images/formats
Boost online sales or store visits with Google Ads shopping campaign. Shopping ads show a photo of your product, a title, price, store name and more to your audience, this type of campaign is for retailers or online shops.
- Reports and data to see how your products ads are performing
- Gain a broader presence by having different ads appear or even two ads at one time e.g. A text ad and a shopping ad.
- Shopping Campaigns are managed by the product attributes defined in the “Merchant Centre” instead of keywords. This makes it easy for Google to show your ads to the right audience.
- Better leads by providing relevant information (price, store name etc) for the shopper/web visitor to make more informed decisions.
Video campaigns allow you to show video ads within YouTube, on their own or across the Google display network. You should choose this type of campaign if you want to advertise on YouTube and across the Google display network. These campaigns are recommended to everyone as it is a captivating and interactive way of advertising.
Available types of video ads:
- Skippable instream ads – these ads play before, during or after other videos.
- Non skippable instream ads – designed for you to share your entire ad for a maximum of 15 seconds.
- Video discovery ads – these ads appear when users are browsing through YouTube or discovering new content. When these ads are clicked on the ad will appear in its own YouTube watch or channel page.
- Out stream ads – available only on mobile and tablet devices
- Bumper ads – these ads are a maximum of 6 seconds long and do not allow the user to skip the ad.
- Interactive content
- Unique & memorable
- Create trust with your audience
App campaigns promote the use of your app across Google search, Google Play, YouTube, Discover on Google Search, and the Google Display Network.
- Getting more paid app users
- Google will show your app ad to users who are searching for similar terms and apps that are similar to yours.
- Google will place your ads specifically where they will get the most clicks and best results in YouTube.
- You don’t need individual ads for app campaigns.
Get more customers with Google Ads
Reach more relevant customers within your industry. We’ll help you maximise your ad spend and make sure you are getting the right customers clicking your ads by ensuring that you are targeting the right audience and keywords for your product or service.